Πέμπτη 5 Νοεμβρίου 2015

Dear Silene Nocturna

Dear Silene Nocturna,

How are you? How is life during the night?
Last time we talked you sounded confused;
The world, the stars, then me and you.

If I could answer your questions
And help you bloom;
I'd sing a lullaby to soothe the insomnia
That's haunting you.

If my whispers could reach your heart
And if my fingertips could touch your hand
I'd be the first woman to step foot on the moon
And you
The first night-flower to stretch through the day

But still...
Here I am,
Down on Earth.
Seasons have passed and yet I await.

My Silene Nocturna, my dearest sleepwalker
How many sleepless nights? Until you
Feel my heartbeat, do not close your eyes.

I'm looking forward to holding you tight;
'till then, my sweetheart, have a goodnight.

                                        Yours truly (just a fan)
                                       
                                 Yona


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου