Πέμπτη 17 Δεκεμβρίου 2015

I am not going to describe only an event
That took a leading role in my life
But also a person who deeply affected it

When i was one years old
My cousin was born
Bringing plenty of happiness to my family
This girl is considered to be the sister
I have never had, as being an only child

Understanding my need of company
She was by my side and supported me
Warmly embracing me and giving hope
And security i was waiting for

Today, my heart is broken
And i cannot stop crying
As my boyfriend broke up with me
And he confessed he fells in love
With a really special girl

My hope flew away
And my rosy, romantic world
Was totally collapsed

My cousin invites me
To her lovely house
To cheer me up
She lightens candles,
She throws the red petals of rose
In the colourful carpet of living room
And she buys a bottle of white wine.

Suddenly, she decides to tell
Me the harsh truth
It was her that fell in love
With my ex-boyfriend,
Contributing to my unhappiness.
I wish i could forgive her!

Maria Magra

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου