Τρίτη 17 Νοεμβρίου 2015

Dear Santa,

I'm not a kid anymore
but I want more, more and more
I want it all and I shout it aloud
I know my mother would be proud

I want some clothes and I want new boots,
for my wardrobe has grown roots
I want a house to built in the East
to have four bedrooms to say the least
I want to buy a vespa,
to have a fiesta,
to buy a car
and drive far
I wanna have a tattoo in my waist
and I want deluxe vacation to rest
I want it all and I want it now
I know my father would not allow

But first I want some luck
and my dead cat back
I want some love
for everyone to have
I need some fun
and a whole life plan
trips and gifts,
weddings and kids,
time and wealth,
youth and health
and peace all over the world,
a world where everyone could be enrolled.


Vicky Kyrmanidi

1 σχόλιο: