Κυριακή 22 Νοεμβρίου 2015

 i was knocking the door
patiently and calmly
but there was no sign
that you were here....

You might have gone to the sea
to enjoy the wonderful sun
or walked through the park
to watch children playing happily
with their colourful balls...

Where are you now?
Why am i not able to see you?
Did you want to run away
from the loneliness that you felt?


I hear your voice
I think you are bursting into tears
loudly and painfully
All you need is a hug
plenty of love and understanding


Please be happy
You should do it for your sake
My little friend
I would never want to hurt your feelings

Now we are really close to each other
and you are asking me why i was not by your side
'' i was foolish enough
to take care of your appearance
instead of your personal value".


I know my tears cannot remove your pain
but i can offer them with  my whole heart
Is there any hope of making it up to you?

Mary Magra

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου